South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in Scale I cadre and Probationary Clerk. Freshers and experienced candidates can apply through online mode only from today, 05 January 2022, now the question will come in your mind that what is the process of applying, how much salary will you get, if you want to go to everyone, then read this post till the last-
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 vacancies details
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 salaries
PO – Rs. 36,000 – 1,490 / 7 – 46,430 – 1,740 / 2 – 49,910 – 1,990 / 7 – 63,840
Clerk – Rs. 17900 – 1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590 – 1490/4 – 30550 – 1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 education qualifications
PO Fresher – 10th / SSLC, XII / HSC and Engineering Graduate with minimum 60% marks under regular course OR 10th / SSLC, XII / HSC, Graduate and any post graduate with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
PO Experienced – 10th / SSLC, XII / HSC and Graduate in Regular Course with Minimum 60% Marks
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 age Limit
PO Fresher & Clerk Fresher -26 Years
PO Experienced & Clerk Experienced – 28 Years
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 selection process
Under South Indian Bank, the selection of eligible candidates will be done through written examination and interview, only after passing these two stages, you will be appointed on the post of Bank PO and Clerk.
What is the process to apply under South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022-
- First you have to visit its official website www.southindianbank.com
- After this go to the current opening given on the career page on the website of the bank and click on “Click here.
- Click on the “Apply/Login” option which will open a new screen. To register for the application, select the “Click here for new registration” tab and fill your details. Confirm your details and click on ‘Verify your details’ ‘ and click on the ‘Save & Next’ button to keep your application conveniently with you
- Payment of Fee – Click on the ‘Payment’ tab and proceed with the payment.
3. Document Scan and Upload – You need to upload the required documents like photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration while filling the online application form
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 application fess
General – Rs. 800/-
SC/ST – Rs. 200
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022- Important Dates:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application for South Indian Bank Jobs: 05 January 2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application for South Indian Bank Jobs: 11 January
Official website- www.southindianbank.com/