E Shram Card Yojana 2023 E-Shram Card has been made for everyone in India and crores of people have registered themselves for this scheme E-Shram Card. At present, many types of benefits are being given to the workers who have registered under this scheme, but there are some benefits which are not available at present but in the coming time, the workers who have registered under this scheme will be given e-shram card. Will go. And their finances will be given to the families.
Under the e-Shram Card scheme, the Modi government at the Center is taking steps to identify people who genuinely need financial assistance and help them earn a living for their family or pursue studies. So that if there is any crisis, it can be resolved. Let us know what is there in this scheme e-Shram Card. Special update has been released
If we talk about E-Shram Card Scheme then people who register under E-Shram Card get some financial assistance every month and lakhs of people are getting benefit from Shramik Card and still there are some deprived people who get benefit from it. Not available. They are not able to get its benefit but there is some technical fault behind it or the bank details given by them are wrong due to which they are not able to get its benefit. Have not received the benefit of the scheme
E Shram Card Yojana 2023 At present, most of the workers registered in this scheme E-Shram Card are getting the benefit of this scheme and under this scheme a news is coming out fast that everyone will get ₹ 1500 per month to run their family. . Will be given and with this they will mainly be able to arrange education for their children. We are telling you the complete truth of this news below.
E Shram Card Yojana
E-Shram Card Payment List Status
E-Shram Card Balance Check
Mobile number linked
e-Shram Card for OTP verification to check Shram Card balance
There are many types of schemes launched by the government, many of these schemes are for those Indians who are economically weak or poor. E-Shramik Scheme is one of the schemes run by the Central and State Government for the weaker economic section and poor working families. Under this scheme it is necessary to obtain e-Shram Card after which the economically weaker section can get many benefits. Let us know how to get e-Shram Card and how you can register yourself online sitting at home
The government has started e-Shram scheme for the economically weaker section. Under this, Rs 1500 to 2000 are deposited in the bank account of the beneficiaries every month. Apart from this, the main objective of e-Shram Card is to provide employment to the people. Many workers can get benefits through e-Shramik portal. The work of this portal is to centralize the database of people associated with it. Migrant workers in the unorganized sector, platform workers, construction workers, domestic workers, street vendors and agricultural workers etc. can all benefit from this.
- construction workers
- well digger
- thatched roofers
- Raj Mistri
- road builders
- people who paint
- hammer wielders
- mosaic polish
- stone breakers
- construction site watchman
- stone breakers
- dam manager, construction worker
- Manufacturers and installers of window grills and doors
- People who produce bricks in brick kilns
- cement and stone carriers
- Choana Maker
- Through this you can avail the benefits of all types of government schemes.
Every month an amount of thousand rupees will be provided in your account as financial assistance.
- In future, the government can give you a certain amount as pension so that you do not have to face any kind of financial crisis in old age.
- If a laborer has a son or daughter in his family and he wants to pursue further studies, the government will provide him a scholarship so that his studies can continue smoothly.
- The government will also provide loan amount at low interest rate for building houses.
If a laborer becomes disabled in an accident, he will be given an amount of ₹ 100000.
- On the contrary, if he dies, the government will provide an amount of ₹ 200000 as financial assistance to his family.
This scheme has been made keeping in mind those students whose children of laborers are not able to take their coaching classes due to poor financial condition of their homes. Through this scheme, those children will be provided free coaching facility for competitive examinations.
Through this scheme, workers will be provided an insurance cover of Rs 200000 by the government in case of accidental death or disability. Keeping in mind the problems of the workers, for their convenience, a health insurance cover of Rs 500,000 will also be provided to them.
Through this scheme, free ration will be provided to the workers of UP. Due to Corona infection, in the year 2020, the UP government provided free ration as well as maintenance allowance to the workers considering their needs.
In view of the increasing infection of Corona virus, the UP government is also providing financial assistance to the laborers of UP. 54 lakh laborers have benefited from this scheme of the government. About 40 lakh workers have returned to the state. The government has also provided assistance to these workers and employment opportunities will also be provided to these workers by the Uttar Pradesh Labor Commission.
Under this scheme, the government has started the Girl Marriage Assistance Scheme. Through this, workers are provided financial assistance for the marriage of their daughters. Through this scheme, free education and hostel facilities are also provided to the children of workers. Under this facility, Atal Residential Schools have been established in all 18 divisions for the students.
Under this scheme, industrial work will continue during the curfew imposed by the UP government on Saturday and Sunday. Due to this work, Covid Helpdesk will also be established. If any laborer faces any kind of problem. So that the workers can contact these help desks and ask their problems. And can solve your problem successfully. Provision of sanitizer, thermal scanner, pulse oximeter etc. to provide facilities to the workers at the industrial work site. will also be made available
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- child benefit scheme
- Construction Workers Girls Assistance Scheme
- Construction Workers Food Assistance Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Skill Development Technical Scheme
- residential school scheme
- Tire Energy Assistance Scheme
- medical facility scheme
- girl marriage plan
- housing assistance scheme
- Critical Illness Assistance Scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- pension support scheme
- Construction Workers Death and Disability Assistance Scheme
- Nirman Shramik Ante Yashti Yojana
E-shram card holders who want to check the payment status of their shram card sitting at home will have to follow these steps very easily and can very easily check their shram card payment status sitting at home. Which are something like this.
- To check the e Shram Card payment status, first of all you have to visit the home page of its official website.
- After reaching the home page, you will get the option of Maintenance Allowance Scheme, on which you have to click.
- After doing this, the status page will open in front of you.
- Now here you have to enter your registered mobile number.
- Finally, you have to click on the submit option. Finally you have to click on the committee button.
- After which you will get to see your payment status.